Light Filtering Vertical Blinds - Altea Fusion
Dispatched in 7-9 Working Days
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Questions? (1)
- Measuring Guide
- Fitting Guide
- Product Reviews
- Min Width: 250mm Max Width: 4115mm
- Min Drop: 300mm Max Drop: 3500mm
- Fabric Composition: Polyester
- Louvre Width: 89mm
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Fittings: Included
- Controls: Cord control to open/close and beaded chain to tilt louvres, or wand control to open/close and twist wand to tilt louvres.
- Stack: A choice of left, right or split.
- Louvres: Louvres are supplied with top hangers and are available with bottom weights with stabilising chain or chainless bottom weights.
Next Day Dispatch, Plain / Textured, Slats Only
5 Year Guarantee
We are so confident in the blinds and curtains we supply, that we have extended the standard one year manufacturer's guarantee to five years at no extra cost. The finer details of this guarantee can be viewed here.
Add MeasureProtect cover to your order and buy with confidence knowing you will be covered for any mis-measured blind. For an additional 10%, we will replace or alter the mis-measured blind. Add this optional cover on the basket page. To view more details about MeasureProtect click here.
With verticals can 2 separate head rails meet in centre of window but middle slats don't leave a centre gap (perhaps by removing end spacers?). Want to be able to draw each side of blind independently depending on sun position, so can't go for one centre split blind.
Q With verticals can 2 separate head rails meet in centre of window but middle slats don't leave a ...... Read more answer nowAsked byAnswered by SoEasy Blinds
Hello, the end spacer could be removed from the headrail to offer a slight overlap between the blinds. However this is not something we offer, the headrails will be supplied with the spacer fitted and will need to be removed if required.
Getting the correct size for your new blind is easy with our simple-to-follow guide.
Inside Window Opening
- Measure the width of the recess from wall to wall in three places, note the smallest measurement.
- Measure the drop of the recess from the top of the recess to the window sill in three places, note the smallest measurement.
- Enter the width and drop recorded in to our website as a RECESS measurement type.
Outside Window Opening
- Measure the exact width of your window and add approximately 10cm (4") to ensure the blind overlaps the window, record this measurement.
- Measure the exact drop of your window and add approximately 10cm (4") to ensure the blind overlaps the window, record this measurement.
- Enter the width and drop recorded in to our website as an EXACT measurement type.
Important Note when Measuring for Vertical Blinds
When measuring for Vertical Blinds from an existing blind, please measure from the top of the headrail to the bottom of the fabric and order as an "exact" measurement. We will make an allowance to the louvre length to allow for the headrail supplied with your new blind.
Fitting your new blind is easy with our simple-to-follow guide. Download our fitting instructions below.