- 5 Year Guarantee
- Stacking Heights
- Measuring Guide
- Fitting Guide
- Product Reviews
- Min Width: 260mm Max Width: 4000mm
- Min Drop: 200mm Max Drop: 4000mm
- Slat Composition: Aluminium
- Slat Widths Available: 15mm, 25mm, 35mm & 50mm
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Styling: 15mm and 25mm are supplied with a co-ordinating headrail, bottomrail, cords and clear tilt wand. 35mm & 50mm blinds are supplied with white ladders, white cords, white headrail and white bottomrail. 35mm and 50mm are also supplied with a tilt cord (not wand). Controls are positioned to your requirements.
- Fixings: Included
Metallic, Micro Slats, Wide Slat
5 Year Guarantee
Based on Aluminium Venetian Blinds 25mm Slat Width
Based on Aluminium Venetian Blinds 50mm Slat Width
All sizes are approximate
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Getting the correct size for your new blind is easy with our simple-to-follow guide.
Inside Window Opening
- Measure the width of the recess from wall to wall in three places, note the smallest measurement.
- Measure the drop of the recess from the top of the recess to the window sill in three places, note the smallest measurement.
- Enter the width and drop recorded in to our website as a RECESS measurement type.
Outside Window Opening
- Measure the exact width of your window and add approximately 10cm (4") to ensure the blind overlaps the window, record this measurement.
- Measure the exact drop of your window and add approximately 10cm (4") to ensure the blind overlaps the window, record this measurement.
- Enter the width and drop recorded in to our website as an EXACT measurement type.