Guide to Curtains
All curtains and made to double fullness, this refers to the amount of fabric each pair of curtains has. For example if the track size is 2000mm the curtains will measure 4000mm in total, 2000mm for each curtain.
All curtains will be supplied with;
- Overlocked seams to prevent fraying.
- Blind stitch hem bottoms providing a neat finish, as the stitching is not seen on the face fabric.
- Overlocked bagged lining.
- Mitred corners for a neat finish.
- Blind stitched side hems where required.
- Bottom weights.
- Tissue wrapped to minimise creasing during transit.
When curtains are hung the pattern will be matched horizontally across the curtains. No curtains can be matched at the leading edge as the fabric is turned at the sides to form the side hem. Pattern matching is as close as can be achieved, as it is not always possible to guarantee an exact pattern match on joins and seams.
All fabrics can be joined. Any curtain with a track size over 1370mm will include a join.
All curtains are fully lined with Sateen Twill lining as standard. There is also the option to have thermal or blackout lining.